- Click here to access Actuarial Value Calculator (from Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight)
- Click here to access Minimum Value Calculator (from Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight)
- Click here for ACA Small Business Tax Credit Calculator.
- Click here for Full-time Equivalent (FTE) Calculator
Health Care Reform (general):
- Department of Labor: Health Care Reform
- IRS: Health Care Law Online Resources flyer
- Chooing Wisely: Website developed to promote conversations between physicians and patients about care choices;
endorsed by Covered California.
Draft 2015 IRS Forms (Large Employer and Minimal Essential Coverage Reporting):
- Form 1095-C – Final Form for Employer-Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage.
- Form 1095-C – Instructions for IRS Large Employer reporting.
- Form 1094-C – Final Report Form for individuals on health coverage.
- Form 1094-C – Instructions for Form 1094-C.
- Model Notice: COBRA
- Model Notice: FLSA with Plans
- Model Notice: FLSA without Plans
- Model Notice: FLSA con los Planes de Salud
- Model Notice: FLSA sin los Planes de Salud
ACA CEs and Industry Update Talks:
Dickerson offers Industry Update seminars and CE classes on timely topics at popular locations throughout California.
Presenter and industry expert Gordon Colburn, CLU continues to develop additional courses for Dickerson agents, including our original CE series: “Employers & ACA: A Broker’s Guide.”(see below)
Visit our calendar of events for industry events and classes near you.